Friday 1 August 2014

Yarns#2







"They will never accept our love", said her lover.

"We cant be together. Remember I told you?", she said.

"Hmm.... I do remember", her lover replied.

They embraced each other & cried bitterly.

Just then a soft voice filled the room & the little feet entered making tapping sounds.

They had let go each other by now.

"Mumma, I cant find my Dolly", said the little girl.

"I will buy you a new one. Promise", she said wiping her tears.

and looked into her life partner's eyes.

They exchanged happiness with their eyes gleaming with joy.

The little one stood there smiling too.

She was their symbol of love.

Their love did win the battle against the world and the reward was their only daughter Aaroni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback means a lot!